Thursday, June 10, 2010

What have I done so far? So many different tasks, roles: assisting PCAs, RNs, sitting with patients, prowling the floor for things to do. I just want to keep moving, looking for things to do.
The team on the floor are terrific. They all seem to get along so well and work well together. Fortunately, they have welcomed me into the team and somehow I am managing to integrate my abilities into this team. This is such a privilege and a wonderful experience.
I am writing this just before I head off to work where I am once a week. This experience isn't working out so well. It seems like they are not clear on what I can and can't do and I have a hard time finding stuff to do for five hours. Thus, I am not looking forward to this so much.
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment